3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing Game (EUR) PSX ISO [PAL]

By , 0 View

3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing Game ISO PSX

Download 3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing Game (USA) PSX ISO

Download 3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing Game (USA) PSX ISO 

Title: 3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing Game

Release Date: January 4, 2001

Type: ISO (PAL) [SLES-03120]

Genres: Racing

Languages: Multi-Language

Developer: Infogrames

Publisher: Infogrames

Credit: Nicoblog


ISO 3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing PSX

Tutorial Instalation 3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing ISO

  • First, Download PSX Emulator For Android or PC and ISO
  • Second, Install PSX Emulator that has been downloaded
  • Thirdly, After installing PSX Emulator, extract ISO that has been downloaded (Can be via Android directly or pc, but I suggest via pc because it is easier and faster)
  • Fourth, Once the ISO is extracted, Open the PSX emulator program and select the file tab and select run iso
  • Fifth select the iso file that has been extracted
  • And lastly, open the game and Happy Playing ^ ^
  • If there is any problem in installing the game, or Link broken,  please comment below

Download 3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing – [Full]

[Download]3, 2, 1, Smurf! My First Racing – [PAL]

You Might Also Like

0 komentar